BIKING.IE CYCLING DAY TOURS
all experience levels from novices to seasoned mountain bikers. Boasting two cycling centres located within
stunning locations in the Dublin and Wicklow mountains, our cyclists are immersed in some of Ireland’s most
dramatic landscapes, from the naturally raw backdrop of Lough Tay in Wicklow National Park, to the eclectic
expanse of Dublin’s skyline encompassing city, coast and countryside.
for the great outdoors. Our aim is to be an outstanding provider of
high quality services and ensure everyone has a truly memorable
experience with us.” — Niall Davis, Owner
• Owned by Tarja Owens & Niall Davis who represented Ireland in Olympics & World Championships
• Award winning 5 star TripAdvisor experience
• Multilingual tour guides who speak German, French, Italian and Spanish
• We only use high specification Vitus Bikes, also an Irish company
DUBLIN’S SKYLINE ELECTRIC BIKE CYCLING TOUR
Three Rock Mountain. The mountain takes its name from the three groups of granite rocks at the summit. It
was once believed that these features were man-made: for instance, author Gabriel Beranger wrote of them
in 1780, “I take them to be altars upon which sacrifices were offered…” Fiction or fact, you can decide, but
rest assured; there are just as many photo opportunities as historical places of interest, so there is something
for everyone on this tour.
“This place is magical. A brilliant combination of flowing single track trails, luscious
vegetation and epic scenery topped off by seamless customer service from Biking.ie.”
Brief Description: An off road, electric bike tour in the Dublin Mountains, overlooking the city scape and bustling bay.
Ability: Novice to Expert
• Spectacular views of the Dublin City and Bay
• Visit the towering ‘Three Rocks’ at the summit
of the mountain and hear tales of local folklore
and myths that surround the area, such as the
Bronze Age Bullaun stone carvings.
• Exciting mountain biking with swooping single